Male Extra Pills Side Effects
The Male Extra pills are relatively safe to take. Although they may cause some mild side-effect, these are usually milder than those caused by other male enhancement products.
Just have a look at my detailed analysis of potential side-effects caused by individual ingredients used in these pills.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MALE EXTRA
Because I am not a scientist, not even a medical professional, I rely on reputable sources such as WebMD to learn more about potential side-effects for individual ingredients used in any pills.
Based on publicly available information on ingredients used, Male Extra could potentially cause following side-effects:
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride – L-arginine can cause some side effects such as abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, gout, blood abnormalities, allergies, airway inflammation, worsening of asthma, and low blood pressure
- Pomegranate Extract – Pomegranate extract does not have enough data to determine if it is safe or not
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) – MSM might cause nausea, diarrhea, bloating, fatigue, headache, insomnia, itching, or worsening of allergy symptoms (LIKELY SAFE – see more here)
- L-Methionine – L-methionine (of high doses) can cause brain damage and death
- Cordyceps Mushroom Powder – Cordyceps might slow blood clotting and cause the immune system to become more active
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) – Niacin might cause burning, tingling, itching, and redness of the face, arms, and chest, as well as headaches, stomach upset, intestinal gas, dizziness, pain in the mouth, and other problems
- Zinc (as Citrate) – Zinc citrate might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects
- Magnesium Stearate – I as not able to discover much on side effects of magnesium stearate
As you can see, this supplement is safe for consumption. Most people who take Male Extra report no side effects. However, I always recommend consulting any supplement with your medical professional first.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
I have tried my best to create the most comprehensive guide on the Male Extra pills. However, if you still have a question on your mind, then browse through my FAQ section below.
Because over time, this section grew significantly in its size, I have decided to create an overview with quick access. You can jump to the answer to your desired question by clicking the link below.
Is Male Extra safe to take?
Based on all the information I was able to get on Male Extra, I have to say that it is quite safe to take. Although it contains potent ingredients, these can cause only minimal side effects.
A single serving of Male Extra contains:
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride (600 mg)
- Pomegranate Extract (500 mg)
- MSM – Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (100 mg)
- L-Methionine (100 mg)
- Cordyceps Mushroom Powder (25 mg)
- Vitamin B3 – Nicotinamide (18 mg)
- Zinc as Citrate (14 mg)
As you can see, all these ingredients are well-known and safe, with many clinical studies and trials often documenting their effectiveness and safety. However, the product label does contain a warning sign:
“As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from any food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, or if on medication.”
This is a very common warning for any nutritional supplements and pills so it doesn’t indicate that it isn’t safe to take.
Do I need a prescription by a doctor?
Luckily, you do not need to get a doctors prescription to get your hands on Male Extra pills. You can safely purchase them from the official website MaleExtra.com.
Keep in mind that you should always check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are currently taking any medication to see whether Male Extra is suitable for you or not.
Is Male Extra FDA approved?
I have been looking all over the official product website and I have not found any information on its FDA approval. The only info on this topic is available on product label:
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
It is crucial for you to remember that according to the official website of the FDA, they do not approve dietary supplements, not even their labels.
When & how to take Male Extra pills?
Taking Male Extra pills is pretty simple. Just follow the directions on your product label.
Usually, you will need to:
“[…] take three (3) capsules daily with your breakfast or another main meal. Do not exceed the recommended intake.”
I love the fact that you do not have to take these pills on an empty stomach, as these can be hard to digest if you have frequent issues with an upset stomach (as I do).
(Jump back to the overview of questions)
Where to get Male Extra safely?
There are many places where you can purchase Male Extra pills. Sadly, there are also many counterfeit version of these pills on the market.
That is why making your purchase through the official Male Extra website comes with several advantages:
- You will avoid counterfeit products
- They offer 60-day money back guarantee
- They ship Male Extra almost worldwide
- The shipping is free
- Your package will be discreet
As you can see, there are many advantages to making your purchase on the official product website.
error: Content is protected !!