Stress and Cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone that’s essential for survival. It’s produced by the adrenal glands and is known as a “stress hormone” because it helps your body to mount a stress response. Unfortunately, it can lead to weight gain when produced in excess, especially in the abdominal region.
HOW TO MAKE GINGER WRAPS, AND BURN BELLY FAT OVERNIGHT!
If you have been trying to lose weight, you know that it’s a difficult process which requires a lot of will and exercise. You may have tried every method there is, but nothing seems to work and it’s becoming very annoying. Luckily for you, we have just the solution. We will show you how to make ginger wraps which will burn your stubborn belly fat even overnight.
The method for preparation is very simple if you follow the instructions below.
What you Need:
- 1 freshly grated ginger or ginger powder
- 4-5 body lotion
- some plastic wrap
- a towel
- an elastic band
What You Do:
- Put a towel in a warm water and soak it then wrap the areas where you want to burn fat.
- That parts are usually your belly,arms or thighs.Let it act for 5 minutes.
- Add body lotion in ginger and mix them well.
- Apply on the affected area and then use plastic wrap in order to wrap around that parts.
- For great results, it’s best to leave the compress on for at least 6 hours, or, preferably overnight – apply it before you go to bed, and remove it in the morning.
It’s important to know that you may experience a tingling sensation at first, but this is normal and it means that the treatment is working. This easy, yet highly efficient method will help you burn stubborn fat in no time.